baby blue

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Brendan's Rice Cereal Experience

Mommy calls this thing a bib but I think she put my cape on backwards.

Ok, Mom, why do you look like you're up to something?

Alright, now you have me nervous.
  
OMG!  What the heck is that?!?  It sure doesn't look like a bottle.

I am not sure what I am supposed to do with this thing.

Ummmm....wow, this is disgusting.

Where's that bottle?

Not that I am complaining but

I sure would like to have some ice cream instead.

I guess this will have to do for now.

I think this stuff needs some spice.  Where does Daddy keep the hot sauce?

Hey, Mom!  I've got the hang of this now.  Let me do it.

Did somebody say the "b" word?   Eating this goop is totally worth it if it means I get to take a bath!

Take this thing off of me!  I am done!

1 comment:

  1. He just keeps getting bigger. I always remember that weeing babies from the bottle to solid foods is such a big step toward their independence. Soon after comes crawling, walking, and running. Kids get pretty hard to catch up to after that point. Good luck! ;)

    ReplyDelete